SANKO HAMMER DRIVE ANCHOR - STAINLESS STEEL (SC-TYPE)
1. Save time, no special tools required.
2. Depth of hole not critical, no depth gauge required.
3. Unlike other anchor styles, no torque wrench is required to set, simply drive pin flush with top for positive anchor setting.
4. Other anchor styles rise when tightening nut and require longer anchor for same strength.
5. High strength steel with greater leg expansion ensure more firm contact with concrete than anchors made with other materials such as lead.